Top 50 Sad Songs 2015
Top sad songs for the year 2015

The importance of sad songs cannot be ignored and so we decided to present you a list of best sad songs released this year to help you express your emotion to the outer world. Check out the list below:

Top sad songs for the year 2015:

  1. Lips of An Angel ~ Hinder
  2. My Immortal by Evanescence
  3. Maybe by Enrique Iglesias
  4. Apologize by One Republic
  5. I Don’t Know You Anymore by Savage Garden
  6. Incomplete by Backstreet Boys
  7. Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word by Elton John
  8. Breathe Easy by Blue
  9. Somebody’s Me by Enrique Iglesias
  10. Yesterday by The Beatles
  11. Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
  12. When You’re Gone by Avril Lavingne
  13. Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
  14. I Cry by Westlife
  15. Leavin on a Jet Plane by John Denver
  16. I’ll Have to Say I Love You in the Song by Jim Croce
  17. Deeper Into You by TrustCompany
  18. Back To Black by Amy Winehouse
  19. I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get Over You by Colin Hay
  20. What Happens When The Heart Just Stops by The Frames
  21. Everything Reminds Me of Her by Elliot Smith
  22. Guaranteed by Eddie Vedder
  23. Long Nights by Eddie Vedder
  24. Teardrops on My Guitar by Tylor Swift
  25. Show Me the Meaning by Backstreet Boys
  26. With or Without You by U2
  27. Careless Whisper by George Michael
  28. Last Christmas by George Michael
  29. A Long December by The Counting Crows
  30. Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch
  31. Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton
  32. Annie’s Song by John Denver
  33. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem featuring Rihanna
  34. He Stopped Loving Her Today by George Jones
  35. Concrete Angel by Martina McBride
  36. Landslide by Stevie Nicks
  37. Inside Of Love by Nada Surf
  38. Understanding by Evanescence
  39. Already Lost by Rainer Maria
  40. This Years Love by David Gray
  41. Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne
  42. I Can’t Make You love Me by Bonnie Raitt
  43. Fade to Black by Metallica
  44. Second Chance by Shinedown
  45. Inevitable by Anberlin
  46. Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
  47. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine, OST Twilight
  48. It Ends Tonight by The All American Rejects
  49. Lost without You by Delta Goodream
  50. Alone in this Bed by Framing Hanley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share this

 
Top